In accordance with Law 15/1999, of 13 December, Protection of Personal Data ("" LOPD "") and the implementing regulations, UDON FRANCHISING, SL ( "" UDON "") informs all users of the Website www.udon.es (the "" Website"") that personal data provided during the access and use of the Website will be included in a file registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency
By marking the appropriate boxes on the forms on the Website, users expressly and freely and unequivocally agree that personal data will be treated with the purposes listed below.
Those under 14 years of age are expressly prohibited from providing any date to UDON via the Website, without the consent of their parents or legal guardians. If UDON has proof of infringement of this prohibition, it will proceed to the eliminate any data associated with the user in question.
The data you provide through the Website may be used for the following purposes, depending on the type of request:
- Handling the request for information required by the Website's "" Customer Service"" section.
- Submitting information, including by electronic means, about our activities, offers and other business information, through the Website's "" Contact "" section.
- Assessing applications for selection processes to fill job vacancies in our company, through the Website's "" Work with us "" section.
- Handling the request for information sent through the Website's ""Franchising"" section, if you are interested in joining us as a franchisee.
- Facilitating management, preparation and shipping of product orders taken from any of the different methods available, as well as to keep you informed, also by electronic means, of our offers, news, etc.
Your acceptance to receive business information is always revocable, without retroactive effect, it is necessary to let us know by sending an email to email@example.com.
All data requested through forms on the Website are mandatory, as they are necessary to provide an optimal service to the user. Should all the required data not be provided, UDON does not guarantee the provision of services requested, and therefore will be exonerated from any liability for non-provision or incomplete provision of services requested.
The user is solely responsible for the correctness and updating of the data provided through the different forms of the Website, UDON reserves the right to deny the user the requested services if they have provided false information, without prejudice to other legally appropriate actions.
Communication of data to third parties
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties, except a) when necessary to provide a reply to requests made to us; b) the data provided in the context of a selection process, which may be communicated to UDON franchises.
Whenever personal data are transferred outside of the assumptions stated above, consent from those affected will be requested in line with the requirements of current legislation, which may be revoked at any time.
Rights of access, rectification, cancellation and objection
Users may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and objection to the processing of data under the terms provided by law, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
UDON, in accordance with Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, which approves the Regulations implementing the Data Protection Act, informs that it has taken all necessary technical and organisational measures to ensure the security and integrity of personal data that it handles in order to prevent loss, alteration and / or access by unauthorised third parties.
In order to navigate and use the Website, the user consents that UDON can use the following personal and third-party cookies:
- "cart" / "cart_combo": containing all products and their quantity
- "cart_combo_temp": determines whether the session has expired "cart_combo"
- "is_login": determines whether a user has logged on to the Website
- "AMSID": updates the security data automatically generated by the Website
- "fb_app_id": stores the domain with the current session ID shared
Cookies are automatic procedures for collecting information on user preferences while visiting a particular website in order to recognise them as a returning user and personalise their use and facilitate faster navigation.
You can configure your browser to accept or reject all cookies by default or to receive an on-screen notice as each cookie is received and decide at that time whether or not to accept. The procedures for blocking and removing cookies may differ from one Internet browser to another, so you must follow the instructions provided by the Internet browser, such as those listed below:
- Setting cookies in Internet Explorer
- Setting cookies in Firefox
- Setting cookies in Google Chrome
- Setting cookies in Safari
These browsers are subject to undergoing upgrades or modifications, so we can not guarantee that they conform fully to your version of the browser.
The Website's servers are able to automatically detect the user's IP address and domain name.
An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is recorded in the activity file of the server that allows the subsequent processing of data in order to obtain statistics that show the number of page visits, the number of visits to web services, the order of visits, access points, etc.